It is the intention of Maier Partnership to promote the best possible relationship with our Clients and our Terms and Conditions are designed to fulfil our promise.
- All invoices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate, currently 20%
- Settlement terms are within 28 days on presentation of invoice
- If the consultancy time extends beyond the estimate for reasons outside the control of the consultant and not reasonably predictable, client approval will be sought for variation of the contract
- The client will make available, where reasonably practicable, accommodation for on-site training consultancy together with access to IT equipment when necessary. The client will also make available any paperwork which will be returned or destroyed on completion of the consultancy
- Should the client wish to publish any written work arising out of the consultancy he or she must seek confirmation from the consultant, which shall not be unreasonably withheld. Should the consultant wish to publish any aspect of the consultancy he or she must secure the express consent of the client
- The proposal will hold good for 2 months from the date of submission
Whenever an agreed training or consultancy date is cancelled by the client the following fees will be payable by the client.
||Where no written cancellation is received by Maier Partnership and/or when cancellation is received within 5 working days of the training/consultancy date:
||100% of full amount quoted will be payable
||Where written cancellation is received by Maier Partnership within 6-14 working days prior to appointed training/consultancy date:
||50% of full amount quoted will be payable
||Where written cancellation is received by Maier Partnership more than 15 working days prior to appointed training/consultancy date:
||No fee will be charged
Any expenses incurred in purchasing materials, products, accommodation or travel directly associated with the training/consultancy will require payment in full.
Please note: If dates are postponed in agreement with Maier Partnership and mutually agreeable alternative dates are secured then cancellation fees may not apply.