Helping professional communities to thrive
Unless you happen to be Amazon or Zoom, for many of us just making it through to the end of 2020 was achievement enough. But 2021 expects more, and for many organisations having operated for much of last year in crisis mode, this means digging deeper than ever.
This is where Maier’s portfolio of 90 minute virtual events for leaders and managers comes into its own – our short but powerful facilitated sessions provide the opportunity for leaders and managers to ‘take a breath’, share experiences, exchange ideas, develop thinking and hone new leadership skills – all in timeframes that allow you to balance development with the continuing day to day demands.
Designed to provide a supportive, thought-provoking and creative space for teams and leaders when they need it most.
What sets our leadership workshops apart?
This series of virtual workshops have helped us not only stay connected but are also enabling us to reach even more of our people in the quest to lead and manage in inspirational, accountable and consistent ways.
“Some of the simple steps have already helped me during tough times. It’s like being given a torch you can turn on during the darker days of lockdown”.
“Excellent session, very relevant focus in the current moment but also something not to forget as we move forwards. As always it created a sense of unity and collective strength”.
“Great short session – informative and excellent for team building in a virtual world”.
“I liked the fact that Maier was so inclusive of everyone, so all could express their views without feeling under pressure. Quite a skill.”
“An important and meaningful workshop which asked us to talk about our own emotions, in an incredibly challenging time. Impeccably run and facilitated”.
Maier are so good at getting people to open up. I don’t know how you do it? It’s such a skill!
EXPLORE THE PORTFOLIO
These imaginatively curated workshops can be delivered either as stand-alone initiatives or as a series of ‘leadership conversations’, each one building on from the last.
Download the programme outline.
The impact our workshops have had…
- Sessions have opened up new levels of dialogue, creating support networks where needed, encouraging creative thinking and most importantly giving people and teams a way of staying connected.
- The workshops have been timely, and often much needed, energy and morale boosters for those attending – ‘naturalising’ feelings and emotions and offering a way to tackle the big issues together.
- Sessions have acted as catalysts for growth; delegates have continued to discuss and consider how to apply what they’ve learned and where it will have greatest impact – in terms of their own development and that of the business.
- We’ve helped teams to identify their shared purpose and to be able to speak with clarity and confidence about where they feel they can add most value – now and in the future.
- Ease of access and inclusivity of our on-line sessions means employees have taken a greater interest in, and ownership for, their own development – increasing levels of self-awareness, confidence and contribution along the way.